0% Skills Required
What to Wear
Ages and Height
The Tube Park
Get pumped up at The Tube Park! Whirl, slide and whoop-de-do, spin, smile and selfie - this is the most fun snow experience you can have sans ski with your household this winter.
Reserve your time slot ahead in advance. Tube Park Tickets must then be picked up at the ticket windows (at the Alpine Lodge outside, or downstairs in the Rental & Lesson Experience Centre). Please plan ahead and arrive early for your time slot to find parking, and pick up your passes before heading over to the Tube Park.
Tube Park Tickets Will Be Available Soon! Stay Tuned
Tube Park Cam
Tube Park Hours
- Print or bring your online RECEIPT with you in order to redeem your tubing tickets.
- 1-hr Tube Park Pass (includes tube rental)
- All riders must have a tickets regardless of age or height
- Riders must be a minimum height of 42" or 107cm tall to tube.
- Riders under 42" tall can ride free with an adult in their tube.
- All riders must be at least 2 years of age.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult while in the Tube Park.
- Children under 12 can ride by themselves as long as they are tall enough.
- One person over 42" or 107cm per tube only. Adults may hang onto their child's tube in the lane. (conditions permitting)
- Ski Boots or hard shell are not permitted in the Tube Park for safety reasons.
- No sleds, toboggans or other self-owned tubes are permitted in the Tube Park
- Rental goggles, snowboard boots, jackets, pants are available in the rental shop
- Allergy alert: we use straw at times to reduce tube speeds
- Max groups of 4 tubes in a square and the group sizes may be limited if the operator deems it necessary.
- Lanes maybe closed if the operator deems it necessary, (usually because of weather and speed)
- Do not pull tubes while occupied. Always walk or carry tubes to lift
- Sliders should be prepared for varying weather conditions and temperatures
- Winter boots with good tread and appropriate clothing are recommended.
- There are staff stationed at the base of the lift, top of the lift, start of the lanes as well as in the run out lanes to provide assistance and instruction.
- Observe and obey all signs and instructions from tube park and lift operations staff
Subscribe to receive emails from us to stay in the know!
News is sent early to our valued email community.
Already signed up? Thanks for being part of the MW community! Use our Preference Centre to manage your subscription and customize how you stay informed.
User tip: Add Mount Washington firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contact list to ensure you never miss a message.