Learn to Ride Wednesday SEE ALL
The Learn to Ride program is an introductory group lesson tailored to first-time downhill mountain bikers. Includes: 2-hour bike rental, lift ticket and a 2-hour lesson. Save BIG during our Learn to Ride Weeks!
Save big each Wednesday during the month of August
Learn to Ride is an introductory group lesson package tailored to first-time downhill mountain bike riders looking to get a taste of the Bike Park. If you’re comfortable riding a bike on pavement, we’ll have you loving our easy cruising trails and learning areas in no time!
|Family (Up to 4)||$144.50|
|add a person to Family Learn to Ride group||$32.00|
Space is limited
What You'll Learn
- Introduction to Position & Balance skills through "Climbing", "Neutral" and "Ready" positions as well as how to achieve a good range of movement.
- Proper braking techniques using both brakes.
- Effective trail scanning for smooth, efficient riding.
Where You'll Ride
- Washington Skills Park
- Greenline trail
- Lift Ticket
- 2-hour lesson
- 2-hour bike rental*
- 2-hour armour rental*
- Lesson Availability: Monday - Friday at 12:00 pm and 2:30 pm
- Based on Guide availability