Alpine Women's Week
Enjoy our Women’s Week packages and special aprés meal all week long. A women-only program taught and designed especially for women. Women of similar abilities are grouped into small classes to meet new friends and re-visit old ones as they improve their skiing and riding techniques. We’ll finish it off with some special prizes from our sponsors! Includes an all-day lift ticket, lunch, and a women's-only lesson.
PRIZE PACKS TO BE WON!
- Daily draws for participants to win: 2 alpine lift tickets, one free Demo ski/snowboard package from the Demo Centre, one free 2-hour private lesson, one free summer 2023 scenic chairlift ride for 4-people, one free adult ZipTour summer 2023, and branded Mount Washington swag from Outdoor Elements. Why wouldn't you take a lesson for a chance at these sweet prizes?!
- Grand Prize Draw from all participants throughout the 5 days, for a chance to win goodies from Joie Designs, apparel from Vans Skateboards and more!
More about Women's Week:
- Enjoy food and drink while socializing with everyone else who participated that day. View entertainment experiences for each day listed below.
- View the daily food and drink menu with unique offerings including mimosas, sushi and more!
- Participants of Women's Week will receive the staff discounted rate for daycare ($34 all day). No lunch is provided at daycare, and kids must bring their own snacks.
Some prizing supplied by our good friends at Joie Designs. Joie Designs
Lesson Time: 10 am - 12:00 pm noon
The price with no lift ticket is $89.00 for Adults 19+ each per day.
The price With (1) Adult Lift Day Ticket is $159.00 for Adults 19+ each per day.
The price With (1) Senior LiftDay Ticket is $120.25 for Seniors 65+ each per day.
Add an afternoon 1:30-3:30 pm lesson for an additional $49.
Apres & Entertainment Schedule
- Monday, February 27th @ 12:30 - 1 pm: Deanna Papineau from Deanna's Healing Reiki Aromatherapy will be chatting about essential oil blends.
- Tuesday, February 28th @ 12:30 - 1 pm: Jessi Morris is a Certified Athletic Therapist that will be talking and answering questions participants may have!
- Wednesday, March 1st @ 12:30 - 1 pm: Jessi Morris is a Certified Athletic Therapist that will be talking and answering questions participants may have!
- Thursday, March 2nd @ 12:30 - 1 pm: Jessi Morris is a Certified Athletic Therapist that will be talking and answering questions participants may have!
- Friday, March 3rd @ 9 am: Mount Washington's very own Anna Wickens will start the final day of Women's Week off by leading a group Snowga session outside of the Demo Centre starting at 9am (Weather permitting, will relocate inside if weather conditions aren't on our side)
Reserve Your Spot
Women's Week Menu
Feb. 27 - Mar. 3 - SELECT YOUR DATE TO BOOK
Nordic Women's Week
Feb. 27 - Mar. 3
Enjoy our Women’s Week packages all week long. Lessons are taught by and designed especially for women. Women of similar abilities are grouped into small classes to meet new friends and revisit old ones as you improve your skiing technique. Includes a 1.5-hour group lesson, lunch and a full-day trail pass. For all ability levels. Please reserve your spot as space is limited.
Nordic women's week needs to be booked by our call centre at 250-338-1386
Price: $68.50 for Adults 19+ (including trail pass) & $56.50 (for season pass holders)