Holidays in the Alpine SEE ALL
Spend your holidays this year with us at Mount Washington Alpine Resort! We've got 12 days of bright and cheery fun planned for all ages, starting December 20 and bringing in the new year until January 1, 2024. Drink hot cocoa and spend time with Santa; surround yourselves in our Christmas lights, and wear your ugly sweaters and Santa hats with all of us here at the resort. See more details on our events calendar for events happening each day of the holiday period.
Join us during the holidays for family fun and adventure, we are bringing the wonder back into the alpine this season with many family favourite activities.
Night skiing and riding each night starting December 22nd, 2023
- Night Skiing and Riding - Friday, December 22nd: Night Skiing begins daily for the holidays on Whiskey Jack Chair 3:30-9 pm
- Photos with Santa and Mrs. Claus - Friday, December 22nd and Saturday, 23rd
- Gingerbread Decorating- December 24th - enjoy Andrea's special housemade gingerbread recipe, baked fresh!
- Christmas Dinner in Ted's (let us cook and do the dishes for you!)- December 25th - make your reservations ahead
- Christmas Day Holiday Hunt Mad Libs! Look for clues and enter to WIN a Gold Family Season Pass!
- Boxing Day Torchlight Parade & Fireworks - December 26th at 7pm - Ugly Sweater Day
- S'mores Firepits- December 27th (Alpine Lodge), 28th (Nordic Centre Raven Lodge), 30th (Alpine Lodge) - warm up and enjoy free treats
- Family Holiday Movie Night - December 29th - movie showing TBC
- NYE Celebrations - December 31st - Family Party has SOLD OUT, still tickets remaining for 19+ Ted's Party
- NYE Fireworks - December 31st at 9pm - The Tube Park is also open until 9pm
- Après music entertainment in Ted's - December 23rd-24th and December 27th -31st between 3 pm and 5 pm
- Après music entertainment at the Nordic Centre Raven Lodge - December 23rd-24th and December 27th-31st between 3 pm and 5 pm
Some conditions apply, see specific event pages for more info