A) The add-on Pass Refundable Option allows you to receive a pro-rated refund or deferral of your season pass for the following reasons:
1. Medical – An injury or illness which prevents the use of the pass for the duration of the season that is valid. The refund is not applicable for an interim injury or illness.
2. Employment Transfer – A transfer by the pass holder’s current employer requiring a change of residence off Vancouver Island and surrounding islands. The refund is not applicable when voluntarily leaving the area for work or travel.
Any family member unable to ski the remainder of the season due to your injury, illness or move, will also receive a refund provided they have purchased the refundable option. Refunds are not available for reasons outside of the list above
A) Guests will not be required to provide Proof of Vaccination to recreate. Masks are required in all public indoor settings for all people born in 2009 or earlier (12+). Considering the dangers of the COVID-19 pandemic, plus related Provincial Health Orders, guests are required to show Proof of Vaccination at sit-down dining establishments including Ted’s Bar & Grill. Similar guidelines apply to events and programs offering food & beverage. Continue reading more information here www.mountwashington.ca/expectations
Q. Where is my Guest Profile? How do I login?
A: There are two separate eStore experiences right now.
For Tickets, Passes, 6ixPaks: https://mountwashington.ltibooking.com/
For Snow School and Events: https://shop.mountwashington.ca/
Q. When I browse products on the web store, nothing is available for purchase.
A. Make sure you have selected the date you plan to visit the resort or the date that your program is scheduled to start; use the green date button on the left-hand side of the store. For example, select Saturday, January 15th, 2022 as the date for Free Ride Programs starting January 15th.
Q. I have added a product into my cart, but it will not let me Proceed to Checkout
A. Ensure that all the products in your cart have a guest assigned to them by clicking "Set Guest". Everyone visiting needs a unique profile. Make sure that the guest is the person that will be taking the lesson or renting the equipment. For example, if you are booking a lesson for your child, make sure you log in with their information.
Q. I have searched for my partner or child in the system, but I do not know their password.
A. Click “Reset my Password” to send an email to the email address listed on file. If you do not receive an email, please call us at 250-338-1386 and we can help update your guest profile.
Below instructions are for https://shop.mountwashington.ca/
HOW TO BUILD A GUEST PROFILE
1. Click the Shop footer, select "Guest Lookup"
2. If you are a new guest, click “create new guest” button
3. If you have purchased online in the past you can log in with “existing guests” profile
4. Fill out your information under Guest Edit and SAVE
5. Check to make sure the info is correct on the next page
6. IF you are purchasing a season pass select “Upload Photo” in the bottom button:
Q. Does my lesson include equipment and a lift ticket?
A. No, lesson pricing reflects the cost of the lesson only. All lesson participants must have a valid lift ticket and ski or snowboard equipment. Please add tickets and rental equipment to your cart when booking online if needed.
Q. What level of lesson should I book in to?
A. Check out our ability levels guide here mountwashington.ca/ability-guide
Q. How can I book a private lesson?
A. Private lessons must be booked over the phone. Please call our Snow School at 250-338-1386 ext. 384 or email email@example.com
Q. Is there any other way I can make a reservation?
A. Yes, you can always call us at 250-338-1386 ext. 384 to speak to a lesson booking specialist or email firstname.lastname@example.org