NEW for 2017.18 enjoy MORE PLAY time and LESS WAIT time at the Tube Park!
Reserve and GO! Tubing time slots have a limited capacity to ensure each guest experiences less line-ups and more tubing! Reserve your time slot prior to arrival to avoid disappointment.
With the introduction of new tubing time slots, riders can just reserve and go. Enjoy a fun hassle-free tubing experience with low traffic, less line ups and and more tubing!
On-the-hour reservations from 10 am to 5 pm daily. To book large groups of 15+ please call in advance at 250-334-5749.
For Tube Park Hours click here.
1-hr Tube Park Pass $17 (includes tube rental)
- All riders must have a tickets regardless of age or height
- Riders must be a minimum height of 42" or 107cm tall to tube.
- Riders under 42" tall can ride free with an adult in their tube.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult while in the Tube Park.
- Children under 12 can ride by themselves as long as they are tall enough.
- One person over 42" or 107cm per tube only. Adults may hang onto their child's tube in the lane. (conditions permitting)
- Ski Boots or hard shell are not permitted in the Tube Park for safety reasons.
- No sleds, toboggans or other self-owned tubes are permitted in the Tube Park
- Rental goggles, snowboard boots, jackets, pants are available in the rental shop
- Sliders should be prepared for varying weather conditions and temperatures
- Winter boots with good tread and appropriate clothing are recommended.
- There are staff stationed at the base of the lift, top of the lift, start of the lanes as well as in the run out lanes to provide assistance and instruction.
- Observe and obey all signs and instructions from tube park and lift operations staff