Snow Tubing Rates - All Ages*
|2 Hours (per person)||$19.00|
|Full Day (per person)
|One Ride Ticket||$8.00|
|Family 2 Hour (2Adults+2Children)
| Family Full Day (2Adults+2Children)
|each additional child (2hr or full day)
The Tube Park
Our uphill tubing capacity has increased from 250 to a whopping 2,000 riders per hour — this translates into minimal wait times and increases the number of runs you can enjoy over the course of a day of tubing. With the new Tube Park we’ve added steeper lanes with more speed and lanes with rollers and whoop-dee-doos!
Located next to the Big Easy ski run, (Easy Acres), the new Tube Park is closer than ever to the action. Group rates available. Please inquire.
- You must be a minimum height of 42" or 107cm tall to tube.
- Riders under 42" tall can ride free with an adult in their tube.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied in the Tube Park by an Adult.
- Children under 12 can still ride by themselves as long as they are tall enough.
- One person per tube only. Adults may hang onto their child's tube in the lane. (conditions permitting)
- Tube chaining or linking is permitted where sliders can join up and go down a lane together as long as conditions permit.
- Ski Boots or hard shell are not permitted in the Tube Park for safety reasons.
- No sleds, toboggans or other self-owned tubes are permitted in the Tube Park
- Sliders should be prepared for varying weather conditions and temperatures
- Winter boots with good tread and appropriate clothing are recommended.
- There are staff stationed at the base of the lift, top of the lift, start of the lanes as well as in the run out lanes to provide assistance and instruction.
- Observe and obey all signs and instructions from tube park and lift operations staff