All passes birthdate are determined as of December 31, 2017.
- Students Passes
- To be part of the family, the student must be full-time at an accredited Canadian university or college.
- They must be living at home while going to school.
- University students must be in attendance full-time at an accredited Canadian college or university.
- Proof of full-time enrollment at the time of Season Pass pick-up, with a complete course listing from the registrar's office in addition complete timetable, may be required from December 2017 to April 2018. We define full-time as taking 3 or more courses and/or 9 credits, during both fall and winter semesters at an accredited Canadian university or college.
- Apprenticeship or Co-op programs do not apply unless there is proof of full-time enrollment from December 2017 to April 2018 with a letter from the school's administration office stating the period the student is in school.
- If the student is not attending school during the fall semesters of 2017 and is only in school from January 2018, the Student Season Pass may be purchased at the regular rate only.
- Family Passes
- Family discount rates are applied to each Season Pass individually when purchasing Gold and Alpine Season Passes.
- The family discount may be applied to the Nordic Season Pass but cannot be combined with Gold or Alpine Season Passes.
- Family discount rates cannot be combined with Parent Season Passes or any free Season Pass options.
- We define a family as parent(s) and dependent children under the age of 19 living in the same principal residence.
- Proof of age required.
- All family members must be present for photo on Season Pass.
Parent Season Pass
Super Senior & Tot Season Pass Products
The passholder is responsible for abiding by the Alpine Responsibility Code. Any breach of that code could lead to temporary or permanent suspension of Season Pass privileges. The passholder acknowledges that their Season Pass is for his or her use only, and is not for resale or transferable for any reason. The passholder is responsible for his or her Season Pass at all times and agrees that anyone using his or her Season pass who is not the passholder constitutes fraud. In the event of fraudulent use, Mount Washington Alpine Resort reserves the right to suspend lift access, levy a fine of $150, and/or charge the individual(s) with fraud. Passholders who have misrepresented their age or family status may forfeit use the their Season Pass. If the Season Pass is lost, please notify the Season Pass office immediately and $25 will be charged for the replacement. The original Season Pass becomes invalid and will be confiscated if attempts are made to use it. The Season Pass remains the property of Mount Washington Alpine Resort.
Applicable taxes will be added to all prices. Rates are in Canadian dollars. Dates and prices may be subject to change without notice. Some restrictions may apply. Operating dates subject to conditions. Rates effective for winter 2017.18 season. Ages determined as of December 31, 2017. Early Bird pricing ends September 30, 2017