100 Day Assurance
The 100-day assurance is unique to our industry! The 100 day assurance credit has no cash value and is not transferable to other products or future winter seasons. The credit expires December 31, 2015.
If you have questions or are uncertain how your credit was determined see our FAQs below.
Here's how it works:
The purchase for 15 16 is 50% of the amount you paid for your 14 15 Season Pass. Please note that you don't have to buy the same season pass you had in the 14 15 winter season, your credit will be applied to the purchase of any of our 15 16 Season Passes.
Some of the details we used when calculating your credit are;
- If you do not purchase a season pass for the 15 16 winter season, the credit has no cash value and is not transferable to other products or seasons. The credit expires December 31, 2015.
- The purchase price credit is not transferable. It must be used by you to purchase a season pass for yourself (or family) and cannot be used by others.
- The credit will be applied to the purchase of a 15 16 winter season pass only and cannot be used for any other Mount Washington product or service.
- The purchase price credit has no cash value. If the 50% purchase price credit being used for a 15 16 season pass exceeds the value of the pass you purchase, no refund will be given.
- You must apply your credit to the purchase of a 15 16 season pass on or before December 31, 2015