With School rates, students experience winter sports and fun in the alpine, encouraging a life long commitment to healthy active living.
School programs are structured lessons in skiing or snowboarding delivered by our highly experience Snow School staff, focused on skill development in a fun and controlled environment.
School programs are offered to groups of 15 or more coming Monday to Friday and are one of the following:
We’ve assembled a great team of talented qualified instructors ready to pass on their passion for winter sports. These specially selected instructors work to give all students a sense of accomplishment while building specific skills, no matter a learner's starting abilities.
Your choices include:
- Alpine Skiing or Snowboarding (with or without additional supervision after the lesson is complete)
- Nordic Skiing - Let our snow school instructors introduce participants to classic skiing or skating techniques while gliding through the pristine meadows on our groomed trail system
- Snow Tubing - Accessed by a lift, you can slide all you want without hiking up afterwards! Our Park Attendants will help sliders safely ride down snow chutes on specially designed snow tubes
- Day or Night Riding
School, College, University and International Students
Every child should get the chance to experience winter to its fullest. Mount Washington would love to empower each child to be confident in and make the most of their Canadian winter.
Just one day on the mountain can lead to a lifetime of healthy active lifestyle. We love to share our passion for the snow with the future generations.
Bringing your group to the mountain has never been easier and safer. Safety is our number one concern. We're very experienced in the care required for students to have a fun and safe environment to play and learn in. Our tried and tested structured processes move students through their day, taking the hassles and anxieties away for parents and teachers alike. Lessons, rental equipment, lunches can all be arranged for you.
Complimentary passes are provided to teachers and chaperones – A lift ticket for every 12 tickets purchased or, for grades 1-6, for every 9 tickets purchased.
- Alpine & Nordic School Rates - Getting outdoors in winter is a great experience for young people. Skiing, snowboarding, cross-country, snowshoeing and snow tubing.
- International Students- tailoring programs and services to meet the unique needs of our international visitors.
- Customizing programs - You tell us what you need and we’ll help make it happen.
When you know what you want, go to We're ready to book.