Mount Washington Snow School Staff will supervise your child in one of the many exciting programs offered for kids aged 18 months to 12 years. Mountain Kids Day Packages include lessons, lift ticket, ski or snowboard rental and a healthy snack. Share your love of skiing and riding with your kids by experiencing the Fun in one of our Mountain Kids Programs
The Mountain Kids centre is located on the lower level of the Learning Centre. We offer a broad range of Child Care and Lesson Programs for children from 18 months to 12 years of age. For your convenience we offer on site Rentals for children participating in our lesson programs (for people looking for children’s rentals without lessons, they can go to the main Learning rentals). To ensure availability of space in the program of your choice, we recommend creating an account on line at MyMW or by calling Reservations at 250-338-1386. For safety reasons, all children must wear helmets for the lesson.
Pre-registrations are strongly recommended, and must be completed by 3pm at least 48 hours in advance. Last minute spots will be accommodated on a first-come-first-served basis when booked in person at Mountain Kids on the day of the lesson – no exceptions!
Things you will need to know to select the right program:
Class sizes are limited to ensure fun and safety.
- What is the Lesson Date?
- How many children are you registering?
- How old will the children be on the lesson date?
- For ages 2-5 see Wee Ski/Ride or
- For ages 4-5 see Group Lessons, Packages
- For ages 6-12 see Group Lessons and Packages or Camps
- Are they skiing, snowboarding, or just daycare? (minimum ages – Ski: 2 years; Snowboard: 3 years; Daycare: 18 months)
- Do they require rentals?
- Do they require a lift pass?
- Have they done this activity before? (if no then for ages 6-12 see Discover Packages)
- What is the child’s skill level (see skill level selection chart)?