This category is for school groups or educational groups that would like the full package of lift, lesson and rentals.
Group Booking Process
We've made it easy for your group to 1-2-SKI! Our step-by-step process will ensure you get what you want at the best price, saves you time and helps us work with you to make your trip the best it can be. Each step is important. Essential documents you need to read and complete are noted below. We do require reservations for all Group bookings to ensure we have everything prepared for your arrival and you get the most of your time with us. And don't forget, for all your hard work you, as the group organizer, ski for FREE!
- Step 1: Download our Groups Kit and familiarize yourself with all the great products we have to offer our groups as well as brush up on important information such as travel times and what to expect upon arrival.
- Step 2: Complete this Groups Booking Request Form with as much detail as possible and send in to our Groups Department at firstname.lastname@example.org no less than 14 days prior to your visit. Please note that your booking is not confirmed until your Booking Request Form has been received and the details confirmed by your Group Coordinator. If your group requires rentals and/or bagged lunches for your trip, please complete and send in the 'Alpine Rentals Preset' and 'Bagged Lunch' forms to your Group Coordinator. We ask that these forms must be received no later than 48 hours prior to your arrival at Mt. Washington
- Step 3: Once the Request Form has been received, it will be assigned to one of our Groups Coordinators who will check the availability for your requested date(s) and activities. If we can accommodate your request immediately, your Group Coordinator will complete your reservation based on the information provided on your form. If there is an issue with the date(s) and/or activities you have selected, your Group Coordinator will contact you directly to further discuss your booking request and work with you to come up with an alternative option.
- Step 4: Your Group Coordinator will be in contact with you periodically between the time your Request Form is received and your arrival at the resort. Feel free to ask them any questions or make any amendments necessary during that time.
- Step 5: Arrival at Mt. Washington Alpine Resort! You will be welcomed either at your bus or inside the Alpine/Raven Lodge by our friendly resort staff and, where possible, your Groups Coordinator will meet you too! You will be presented with your Arrival Package that will include all of your tickets (if applicable), as well as any other pertinent information.
- Step 6: Enjoy your activities!
- Step 7: Return any unused tickets to your Group Coordinator who will ensure your invoice is adjusted accordingly. If payment has not already been made, it will be taken at this time.