Scott Big Air Competition
Freestyle skiers and snowboarders hit a massive jump and show off their skills in this judged big air competition. This years jump will be built on the slope just above Alpine Lodge for prime spectator viewing Registration from 8:30-9:30 in the Marmot's Den. Competition starts at 11:00am with awards ceremony at 3:00pm
Top three winners will advance to the Afterdark Invitational on March 2nd, with a chance at the $3000 cash purse!
- Male/female, ski/board and age divisions 13 & under, 14-17, 18+
- Each category requires a minimum of five participants or competitors will be bumped a category.
Registration: $20 + $5 bib deposit
- 8:30 – 9:30am Registration on Marmot’s floor of Alpine Lodge.
- 9am – 10:30am Practice
- 11am Competitor Meeting and start of Big Air Competition (top of course)
- 3:00pm Awards (outside Marmot door, between Alpine Lodge and Mtn Tek)
- All competitors must register for event and sign event waivers. Competitors under 19 years of age must have a parent sign event waiver
- Helmets are mandatory and must be attached so they do not fall during a run. Mouth guards are recommended.
- All competitors must have a valid lift ticket to compete.
- Bibs must be worn with numbers visible to judges.
- All riders must attend the competitors meeting at top of course and have at least one practise run before comp begins.