- * To be part of the family the student must be full time at an accredited Canadian University or College.
- * They must be living at home while going to school.
- ** University Students must be in attendance full time at an accredited Canadian College or University.
- ** Proof of full time enrollment at the time of pass pick-up, with a complete course listing from the registrar's office from December 2012 to April 2013. We define full time as taking 3 or more courses and/or (9 credits)both fall and winter semesters at an accredited Canadian university or college.
- ** Apprenticeship or Co-op programs do not apply unless there is proof of full time enrollment from December 2012 to April 2013 and must provide a letter from the school's administration office stating the period you are in school.
- ** If the student is not attending school during the fall semesters of 2012 and is only in school from January 2013. You may purchase the Student pass at the regular rate only.
- *** Family Discount rates are applied to each pass individually when purchasing Gold, Alpine, and or Bike Park passes.
- *** Family Discount rates cannot be combined with Parent Tot passes or any free pass options.
- *** Family Discounts can apply to Nordic but cannot be combined with Gold or Alpine Passes.
- *** All free passes including Tots, Super Senior will be charged a $15 processing fee.
- *** When receiving the 6th person or more free pass(s) the lowest priced pass will be the one(s) that will be free.
- *** Family defined as parent(s) and dependent children under the age of 19 living in the same principal residence.
- ++ Parents of a child 4 years or younger.
- ++ Proof of age required.
- ++ All family members must be present for photo on pass.
Applicable taxes will be added to all prices. Rates are in Canadian dollars. Dates and prices may be subject to change without notice. Some restrictions may apply.
Operating dates subject to conditions. Rates effective for Winter 2012/2013 season. Ages determined as of December 31, 2012. Early Bird pricing ends September 30,2012