- (*) To be part of the family the student must be full time at an accredited Canadian University or College.
- (*) They must be living at home while going to school.
- (**) University Students must be in attendance full time at an accredited Canadian College or University.
- (**) Proof of full time enrollment at the time of pass pick-up, with a complete course listing from the registrar's office in addition complete timetable may be required from December 2014 to April 2015. We define full time as taking 3 or more courses and/or (9 credits)both fall and winter semesters at an accredited Canadian university or college.
- (**) Apprenticeship or Co-op programs do not apply unless there is proof of full time enrollment from December 2014 to April 2015 and must provide a letter from the school's administration office stating the period you are in school.
- (**) If the student is not attending school during the fall semesters of 2014 and is only in school from January 2015. You may purchase the Student pass at the regular rate only.
- (***) Family Discount rates are applied to each pass individually when purchasing Gold and Alpine passes.
- (***) Family Discounts can apply to Nordic but cannot be combined with Gold or Alpine Passes.
- (***) Family Discount rates cannot be combined with Parent Tot passes or any free pass options.
- (***) All free passes including Tots, Super Senior will be charged a $15 processing fee.
- (***) When receiving the 6th person or more free pass(s) the lowest priced pass will be the one(s) that will be free.
- (***) Family defined as parent(s) and dependent children under the age of 19 living in the same principal residence.
- (++) Parents of a child 4 years or younger.
- (++) Proof of age required.
- (++) All family members must be present for photo on pass.
The Passholder is responsible for abiding by the Alpine Responsibility Code. Any breach of that code could lead to temporary or permanent suspension pf pass privileges. The Passholder acknowledges that the Pass is for his or her use only, and is not for resale or transferable for any reason. The Passholder is responsible for his or her pass at all times and agrees that anyone using his or her pass who is not the Passholder constitutes fraud. In the event for fraudulent use, Mount Washington Alpine Resort reserves the right to suspend lift access, levy a fine of $150.00, and/ or charge the individual(s) with fraud.
Passholders who have misrepresented their age or family status may forfeit use the their passes.
If the Pass is lost, please notify the Season Pass office immediately and $15 will be charges for the replacement. The original Pass becomes invalid and will be confiscated if attempts are made to use it.
The Season Pass remains the property of Mount Washington Alpine Resort.
Applicable taxes will be added to all prices. Rates are in Canadian dollars. Dates and prices may be subject to change without notice. Some restrictions may apply.
Operating dates subject to conditions. Rates effective for Winter 2014/2015 season. Ages determined as of December 31, 2014. Early Bird pricing ends September 30,2014