Please Note: The Whistler Blackcomb ski for free deal for our season passholders is ending Monday, January 20th, 2014. Monday is the last day that you will be able to take advantage of this deal. Updated: January 16th, 2014
To all Mount Washington Season Passholders,
Believe us when we say we understand how frustrating the start of this season has been. We appreciate your business, your patience and your loyalty to Mount Washington Alpine Resort. We are happy to provide you with this opportunity to get on some snow before it arrives in earnest on Vancouver Island.
Here are the details you will need to know before skiing and boarding for free from January 6-31, 2014 on Whistler Blackcomb:
WHO GETS THE DEAL?
- Applies to 2013-14 Mount Washington Gold, Alpine, Midweek and Student seasons passes only
- Midweek passholders get the deal from January 6 - 31, weekends included
- Does not apply to Mount Washington Volunteer or Staff passes
- Does not apply to Night or Nordic passes
- Deal does not apply to pre-purchased 6Paks, multi or single day tickets
WHAT DO YOU RECEIVE?
- All eligible Mount Washington passholders are entitiled to receive one Whistler Blackcomb day ticket per person when they show up at a Whistler Blackcomb ticket location between January 6 to 31, 2014
- Mount Washington passholders must show their current 2013.14 winter season pass to receive a day ticket. This process must be followed for each day the Mount Washington passholder wishes to ski/board
- No multi day tickets will be issued by Whistler Blackcomb as part of the deal, single day tickets only
- You will be requested to attach the day ticket to your jacket at the Whistler Blackcomb ticket window location with your seasons pass
HOW LONG DOES THIS DEAL LAST?
- The free ticket deal lasts until January 31, 2014 or until Mount Washington opens enough terrain for a full-price lift ticket, whichever comes first.
- If Mount Washington opens before the end of January with a full price ticket, the deal at Whistler Blackcomb ends (with a three-day grace period)
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Mount Washington passholders will need their current 2013.14 winter season pass plus a seperate piece of photo ID. Additional paperwork will be required by Whistler Blackcomb
- You do not need to book accommodation to get a free day ticket, all you need is your current season pass and another piece of photo ID
- If you haven't pickup up your season pass yet, you will need to stop by or contact the season pass office at 250 334 5759 between 10am and 3pm daily or email at email@example.com to coordinate pickup of your pass
Whistler Blackcomb has provided a link to last minute accommodation deals, please visit Last Minute Hotel Deals