Rookie Year Children
Unique to Mount Washington, this ground breaking, all-inclusive season pass is designed specifically for first-time skiers and boarders. Includes a season pass, unlimited rentals for skiing and snowboarding, and unlimited afternoon group lessons in our Mtn Kids Snow School. Note: Lessons end April 2nd, 2017
The Rossignol Experience Centre is the perfect place for drop-in lessons! Come at your leisure, or
Book ahead to save time and ensure your space. Note: All child lessons include accessories (goggles and protective gear).
Please allow 45 minutes to check-in (more time during holidays).
Children must meet instructors on snow at designated meeting area 10 minutes prior to lesson start time.
Contact Snow School
Rookie Year Season Pass (4-6 YRS)
Rookie Year Season Pass (7-12 YRS)
- An all inclusive lift, lesson and gear pass for one season, if its your childs first year on snow
- unlimited skiing and riding on lifts
- unlimited ski and board rentals
- unlimited group lesson in the afternoon with our Mountain Kids Snow School
- That’s a $100 savings off a Child’s season pass, FREE rentals and lessons ALL year long!
- Any Child who has NEVER Skied before qualifies for Rookie Year, so they can learn to ski.
- We reserve the right to remove any participant that has provided inacurate information on thier skiing abilities.
WHY DO THIS?
Skiing and snowboarding is a lifelong pursuit. We believe it is about enjoying time with family and enjoying the mountains especially in our unique coastal environment. Why not give your child the opportunity to enjoy this sport with Mount Washington’s new program called “Rookie Year”. This program is uniquely all inclusive which gives the Rookie unlimited access to the lifts, unlimited ski or snowboard rentals and afternoon group lessons in the Mt Kids snow school! Your child will ski and snow board on new special learning gear exclusively from Rossignol and Burton that is designed for the first timer. Our award winning Mountain Kids Snow School, has small class sizes so your child will connect with their snow pro and meet new kids that love to ski too….. Most importantly your Rookie will have unlimited access to sliding all season long!
CAN I BOOK MY KIDS LESSONS AHEAD OF TIME?
- 100%! Please call ahead and book your childs 1pm group lesson.
- Please call at least 24 hours prior to avoid disappointment
CAN I UPGRADE FROM MY CHILDS FIRST TIME LESSON?
- 100%! Just pay the difference from your childs first time Discover lesson
Season Pass products have restrictions that are available here
Snowschool Tips for Children's Programs
2: To ensure preferred date and times of lessons or program, pre-booking must be made 48 hours in advance to reserve.
3: Pre-booking lessons through Mount Washington call centre must be made 24 hours in advance, cut off is noon the day prior to lesson.