Mount Washington Extends Season
Article Date: March-13-2011
Mount Washington April Spring Session
We're stoked! Get ready for great specials, events, and extended weekends for the month of April!
We will be opening for two extended weekends April 15-17 and Easter weekend April 22-25. Sunset Skiing takes place April 15-16 and April 22-24 so you can make turns until 10pm. Our Nordic Centre and the Ozone Snowtubing Park will also be open through April. Yeah Spring!!
Other Highlights and Specials!
- Military Monday, special pricing for military personnel everyday in April!
- Bronze pass holders get to use their passes every day in April including weekends!
- Bungee Trampoline will be open
- Altitude and Mtn Tek – will have a YEAR END Spring Sale!!!
- Snow School will be offering a promo deal of $35 for the Discover Skiing or Snowboard
The Calendar of Events - The April Spring Session
- 2nd and 3rd Full Throttle Slopestyle
- 9th Thrifty Food’s Dummy Downhill
- 10th Barq’s Slush Cup and Tan-Tastic Goggle Tan awards during the Slush Cup
- 16th Red Bull Buttercup – Jam session on Red Bull rail garden and our Alpine Seasons Pass Breakfast
- 17th JetFM Snowtubalympics – Ozone tubing race and charity event plus our Nordic Seasons Pass Breakfast
- 22nd and 23rd Monster Rail Jam-a-Rama – rail comp with DJ
Slopeside Accommodations - 20% off accommodations in the month of April.
To book your Spring Getaway Package click here
Back to top^